Working at FairWay Resolution
FairWay is a great place to work.
We offer employees interesting work, challenge, variety and an opportunity to use their skills and experience in a friendly and supportive environment. We like to involve all our team members in important decisions that affect them, and we have an open style of communication.
The team at FairWay is committed to helping others find some resolution to their disputes. Although at times the job can be tough when dealing with clients or applicants who have had difficult experiences, the team’s collective sense of humour, resilience and empathy allow them to turn situations around, and feel rewarded by the outcomes they achieve.
We offer satisfying roles
Resolution Co-ordinator (Christchurch, Auckland - Permanent)
FairWay Resolution delivers all aspects of the conflict management cycle in an innovative, personalised and entirely fair way. FairWay is, a specialist dispute resolution company providing services and systems to solve disputes between organisations and the people with whom they come into contact.
Dispute resolution is an internationally-accepted alternative to solving disagreements that might otherwise end up in court. There are a variety of ways to approach disputes – mediation, facilitation and adjudication - and FairWay has the experience and the people who handle all of these areas, including the establishment of comprehensive complaint management systems. Their services are tailored to meet the specific needs of each client through the use of a team of highly qualified professionals.
Due to recent growth we have a high volume of work in our Commercial schemes. Working in these schemes requires a hands on approach which includes on-site visits and some national travel. We are looking for candidates who can quickly build a rapport with customers and have the confidence or sales experience to actively support the development of FairWay's schemes.
What will you be doing in this role?
- Working closely with all Senior Resolution Practitioner and Resolution Practitioners monitoring and managing the progress of cases. This could include responsibility for scheduling of cases as well as identifying any health and safety and privacy risks, ensuring legislative requirements are met.
- Providing excellent levels of service to customers and our community of stakeholders by delivering clear communication of all arrangements made and all actions required to clients and customers.
- Delivering on service expectations and promoting integrated delivery of services across FairWay whilst working as part of a multi-disciplinary team, promptly and accurately actioning requests to keep the dispute resolution process moving forward.
What will allow you to excel in this role?
- Knowledge or experience in dispute resolution would be desirable.
- Confident in selling services and actively growing the business.
- Proven experience in customer service and client relationships.
- Strong administration and planning and organisation skills.
- Excellent listening skills with the ability to remain calm and balanced and extract the relevant information from the customer, together with the ability to understand and communicate information.
- Good questioning skills, employing empathy and understanding, as well as the ability to provide excellent customer service.
- A high degree of initiative and self-motivation.
- An appreciation and understanding of different cultural backgrounds, values, beliefs and perceptions.
Our roles offer variety, the opportunity to learn new skills and the chance to support the success of the business.
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications close Tuesday 27 June 2017 at 5pm.
Download the position description here.