Working at FairWay Resolution
FairWay is a great place to work.
We offer employees interesting work, challenge, variety and an opportunity to use their skills and experience in a friendly and supportive environment. We like to involve all our team members in important decisions that affect them, and we have an open style of communication.
The team at FairWay is committed to helping others find some resolution to their disputes. Although at times the job can be tough when dealing with clients or applicants who have had difficult experiences, the team’s collective sense of humour, resilience and empathy allow them to turn situations around, and feel rewarded by the outcomes they achieve.
Customer Service Lead (Full Time – Permanent) - Auckland
FairWay Resolution Limited is a professional services company delivering specialist conflict management advice and services. Through our work, we strive to support individuals and organizations to manage conflict appropriately and cost-effectively.
Due to business growth and expansion, we have exciting opportunities for experienced People Leaders to join our business.
The focus of this role will be managing a diverse customer support team to ensure delivery of services to all of FairWay’s clients. Within this role, you will be responsible for building and maintaining highly effective relationships with a key focus on enhancing service excellence, continuous improvement, team efficiency and quality outputs. Furthermore, you will be required to effectively and efficiently manage caseloads and respond to customer queries.
Having a can-do attitude and working alongside your team are essential requirements for this role. Ideally you thrive working in a busy and fun environment where service excellence is recognized and rewarded.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Minimum 5years’ experience in a leadership role in a customer service environment / organisation
- Proven ability to build and manage highly effective relationships with customers and team members
- Experience in performance improvement and training
- Experience in guiding, mentoring and coaching teams to success
- Proven experience in quality assurance management and continuous improvement
- Relevant and demonstrable experience working within professional services and/or customer service and/or operational support related areas successfully leading high performance teams
- Good knowledge of workflow management systems and ability to learn new systems quickly and train others
- High levels of resilience and adaptability
- High levels of commercial and business acumen
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com. Applications close Wednesday 27 September 2017 at 5.00pm.
Download the position description here.
Service Delivery Coordinator – Wellington
FairWay Resolution delivers all aspects of the conflict management cycle in an innovative, personalised and entirely fair way. FairWay is, a specialist dispute resolution company providing services and systems to solve disputes between organisations and the people with whom they come into contact.
What will you be doing in this role?
- You will be responsible for coordination and arrangement of venue, travel and accommodation bookings.
- Data input & quality control of our internal database.
- Customer service to internal and external clients.
What will allow you to excel in this role?
- Excellent prioritisation and workflow management skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Solutions orientated mind set.
- Experience with data input and case management software.
- Excellent relationship management skills, with the ability to relate appropriately to a diverse group of internal customers and external stakeholders.
- Knowledge of, or the ability to quickly learn and apply key dispute legal requirements (e.g. timelines) as well as business rules and protocols, particularly as they relate to dispute resolution processes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Our roles offer variety, the opportunity to learn new skills and the chance to support the success of the business.
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications close Friday, 8 September 2017 at 5.00pm.
Download the position description here.